And have a court case pending. See photos attached.
Precious Pups shut down by the New York State Attorney General's office and is being investigated.
See photos below......
PRECIOUS PUPS HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COURT INJUNCTION FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL...........
CANNOT RE-OPEN UNLESS ALL CHARGES ARE RESPONDED TO
ALL DOGS TO FOSTER HOMES...................
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT IS NOT OVER YET!! WE NEED TO KEEP ON........PRESS FORWARD AND GET THOSE DOGS TAKEN AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Huge "THANK YOU" to Eric. Eric T. Schneiderman and the NY State Attorney General's Suffolk County Office for recognizing the torture of these poor animals at the hands of Precious Pups. We have confidence that this will soon come to an end and be the beginning of new legislation to protect ALL of the voiceless animals and to stop the torture and torment that has gone on within the walls of Precious Pups "Rescue".
Please join me in our appreciation of this monumental action.!!
Eric T. Schneiderman heard our many pleas to stop the abuse of Long Island's precious animals. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we MUST send a HUGE "Thank You" to Chief Laton of the Suffolk County SPCA......many doubted, I did too........but they came through and they assisted the Attorney General's office in bringing all of the evidence so many of you/us had sent in to them.......persistence pays...CHIEF LATON.... OUR APOLOGIES FOR DOUBTING......OUR GRATITUDE FOR COMING THROUGH.
We know this is only the beginning, and for those other "rescues" out there doing the same thing.......YOU will get shut down too.!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Animals Torture
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "The Riverhead Town Board has approved a resolution to take legal action against a Baiting Hollow property that town officials allege is acting as an illegal dog shelter. The board gave..."
- "Put this floor down in 2009. Followed manufacturers instructions exactly. Started showing wear in 3 years. Now it looks like a floor from a rental in the projects! Big patches..."
- "Terrible company! Terrible customer service. Phone and charger were fried over night (possible fire could have occured) and company refuses to replace phone. Switching to sprint as they cover..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."